• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch After the Rain

I very much enjoyed that last shot of the stop sign and the power lines in the sky. The composition was quite beautiful there. What camera did you shoot these with? All the images are very engrossing. You should try adding music to your random collages of images to play with the emotional connection between image and sound.

The second experimental one that the farmer chased you away reminded me of high quality b-roll footage for North by Northwest haha.

yea its a very clear and good quality but its not... "deep".... get me? try to tell a story with the camera... to me it just seems like beautiful shots after it has rained.... try to tell a story about how the rain creates life or something like that..... and how do you do that?? well i guess the answer to that question depends on how well you can put shots together and match them with the right sound or no sound at all, depends on how well you put together your shots.... then when you have some kind of deeper story behind your shots.... it will be a more interesting piece.... by the way i would very much like to know what camera you were using because that quality is awesome....

Wow the picture quality is awesome, please tell us what camera do u use. Yeah i agree with duder23, its just like a beautiful shot. No hard feeling, for me its like a demonstration of HD camera in department store. and i like ur composition, its good and relaxing :)

Back