• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Advertising my SEO Services. If it is against the forum rules please do not hang me !

Respected Admin,

First of all i would like to say that i am coming back after a long time and if i am posting in wrong section (which i feel i am doing) or if my post is against the Forum rules of advertising my services then please forgive me.

To members.

Respected friends i was some time back an active user on this forum and was willing to be an indie film maker but later on took a turn and got in to SEO Content writing and SEO Link building services. I hope many of you know about these 2 things. I wanted to offer my services to you of

1) SEO Content
2) SEO based articles submitted to article directories and
3) SEO Link building services

to optimize your website on Google.

You can contact me on this forum or email me at

adeelakhter.smexg@gmail.com or Skype id: adakhter or mob: 0092-3344103608 for further details.

NOTE: Once again want to request admin to forgive me if i am posting on wrong section or if i am posting a wrong message due to binding of not advertising my services.

Regards

Promotion is the perfect place for you to promote your services. For those who don't know, what is SEO and how can in benefit the independent filmmaker?

Promotion is the perfect place for you to promote your services. For those who don't know, what is SEO and how can in benefit the independent filmmaker?

Well i got it in the right place :). As far your question is concerned what SEO is SEO is SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION. SEO is based on genuine tips and activities which help to optimize any website on famous search engines like Google or Yahoo. As the studies show that almost 80% of users go to page 1 and page 2 which means that if any website is ranked at 3rd page, only 20% of the people will come to the 3rd page of Google to see their relevant and desired searches.

Even if a website doesnt come on the first page it still gets lot of traffic via SEO content which is the most effective tool of SEO now. In SEO content we write relevant articles with keywords which suits your website and are in accordance with GOOGLE and publish those articles to 100 or 200 article directories. So there is a lot of probability that more and more readers will come and read the article and finally will be diverted to the website of which, the link will be placed or published with article.

The best way is to go for niche market instead of general and mass market so that one can get a much higher rank. Let me give you an example of work which i did for my clients. Go on Google and search the phrase

Home improvement services provider, CT and you will see an article on number 2 which was written by me for an home improvement company of CT. AT the bottom you will also find the website link of that company. This link creation helps the website to get more optimized on Google.

In the same way if Indie filmmakers are willing to promote their movie, or raise finance or any one renting out their film making equipment or accessories like editing setup on rental basis etc can promote his website via SEO content and SEO link building.

If any one has more question or want to understand this again i am open.

This is the link of the article. The article remained at number one position for past 3 years almost :)

http://www.articlesbase.com/remodel...improvement-services-provider-ct-3233575.html

Last edited:
Back