• Wondering which camera, gear, computer, or software to buy? Ask in our Gear Guide.

adobe premiere pro issue

hey there!

I got this little prob regarding post. Whenever I add my audiotrack it immediately goes to "Audio 4" and not "Audio 1"..any idea? It's really annoying, because I cant link the video and audio together, well atleast I dont know how to in this situation.

Btw, I want to link them together because then I can cut Input/Output without any problems, otherwise I cant tell what I cut and what not, cause I need sound along with the video.

Thanks in advance! :)

Your audio is different, somehow, from the default project settings.

Placing mono tracks onto stero timeslines is quite common, and will generate a timeline that accomodates it.

You can either pre-render the audio into something that matches, or get used to several audio tracks.

Okay I tried exporting the track from Mono to Stereo, as instructed from that link provided, and I got this warning, dont know why... "The number of output audio channels needs to be the same as the number of input audio channels or lower e.g. mono to stereo is not allowed"...Lol. Hmm... why is that?

If you only have one or two non-conforming audio pits, it might be easier to leave them on that new track.

Then, you can Audio Filter (Mono) Fill Left or Fill Right, which will emulate stereo for the purposes of basic audio editing.

Thanks you guys!! I got it made...Turns out I had to do something totally different to get it going. :) Somethin to do with the Project properties. And yeah CrackerFunk...NOW I can link'em together :D

Back