Adding Animation to a film

Anyone have any experience at this. I know nothing about animation, so i will have to hire someone. But I was wondering who would I be looking for, or what kinds of skillz this person would need to have.
I am looking to add some animation "reel" to my documentary as "B-Roll"
Thanks for the help

monkey

Yes, what are you looking for specifically? Many people working in animation are geared towards specializing...say storyboard, characterization, backgrounds, etc., and of course there are individual artists who can complete the work from conception to post . While it's against forum rules to post links to other film sites, if you google it I believe you can find animation forums which have members with links to their portfolio/websites. These forums would also have a classified section for you to post an ad stating what you need. You will definitely receive responses(moreso if you're offering a paid position).

For lack of my knowledge of the terms.. I am looking to add cartoons into the film as the voice over plays...The main reason is for the animation will be while talking about the past, since I can't go back and film that :P

Back