• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Adan Jodorowsky's, son of Alejandro Jodorowsky, film on kickstarter

Hi,

first of all, this isn't my film. I'm not affiliated with this film in any way; I'm mainly a fan of Alejandro's work and I really want to see Adan's 'The Voice Thief' funded. I thought it would be more appropriate to post this here since this is blatant promotion, and this is my first post on these forums.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/borschtcorp/adan-jodorowskys-the-voice-thief-short-film

The film would be 'weird, surreal, with dwarfs, giants' etc. Anyone who has seen 'The Holy Mountain' should have an idea what he is after. Asia Argento will star the film, which sounds cool. The goal is 16 000 dollars, which is quite feasible sum of money.

The project needs more funding, urgently, and I hope many of you are willing to invest a few dollars on this promising movie.

Best,
'sup, yup. You're in the right place to plug a KickStarter project. :cool:

Sounds like this will be a cool flick. Just over halfway there, huh. Hope they get the rets of the funds.

Back