• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Action Webseries Pilot I did the VFX for Wanting Your Critique!

Hey everyone, got another project of mine I'd love for you to pick apart!

This is a pilot for Machinima Prime that I did around 98% of all the visual effects for. I would love your feedback, however not only on the vfx, but the pilot in general!

-How'd you like the pacing?
-The acting?
-Story?
-Sound design?
-Cinematography?
-And of course the VFX for my sake :P

Thanks a bunch in advance, have no idea how much your guy's feedback and critique helps us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFm0BslvcI4

feedback

Great work man, I really liked the detail on the VFX and SFX. Not really a fan of the style of Cinematography, but that's just me, not saying is bad. The story felt really familiar, It's been done before. But great quality overall man. Keep up the good work. :clap:

Thanks bro! Yeah it's got a pretty streamlined story, I agree. Having to establish the world and characters in 12min is never an easy thing. But now that that's done, we'll be able to focus on more awesome/unique stuff for future episodes if it goes to series!!

Great work man, I really liked the detail on the VFX and SFX. Not really a fan of the style of Cinematography, but that's just me, not saying is bad. The story felt really familiar, It's been done before. But great quality overall man. Keep up the good work. :clap:

Back