• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Action Comedy Short Film CHECK IT OUT!

Hey we're Ootini4 and this is our newest film we have shot. Hope you enjoy! Please comment and subscribe on YouTube. Thanks!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ly9oeS_BJK4

Sorry, I'm just being a dick, but in all seriousness...

You generally had one angle for each scene. Plus, what was with the little kid voice dub? Who knows? maybe we just have different senses of humor, but film-wise...the audio sounded internal, there was rarely a cut to a different angle, etc...

You should probably watch a couple of people's films on here and watch how they do their cuts and angles. Sorry if all that sounded mean, i'm just sayin'.

No it's fine I understand we're using a flip so that's why the audio is bad. Any tips on shooting different angles and cuts?

Like i said bud, just check out other films on here and see how they do it.

Also, I understand that you were trying to go for a cheesy action movie, but there's a right way to make a spoof, and there's a wrong way to make a spoof. I'm just saying, at least have different camera angles. Oh and you may want to invest in a cheap tripod or monopod.

Back