Acted in Short Film on Sunday as a Bartender

I completed my acting day as a bartender in the Short Film "In the Long Run" on Sunday. It was the 9th shoot day for the film and the final day of production. I had to get out of bed at 5:30 am to make it to the shoot by 7:30 cast call. I normally don't get up early at all. Matter of fact the day before I think I got up around 10 or 11 am. Needless to say it was not easy but I did it. We filmed all day. Got done early around 5 or 6 pm if I remember correctly.

" “in the long run” is a film about love, lust, betrayal, and taking people for granted. Set in beautiful and cinematic Madison, Indiana, it follows the trials of the relationship of Simon, a workaholic photographer, and Allison, a sweet girl next door with dark skeletons in her closet. Experimental in nature, the film features three time periods ‘flowing together’ to tell the one story."-www.inthelongrunfilm.com

The shot was done at the Ball and Biscuit bar in Indianapolis. Anyways, this was my first day and last day acting on this film since it was just a small part. It was still fun to be around a good crew and cast. We had a 3 camera set up. All three cameras were Cannon 7d. The 3rd camera operator for the day was my friend James Panighetti who also worked on a few other short films I have acted in.

"In the Long Run" is directed by Benjamin Dewhurst who also did a great short film called "The Best Part of My Day." Anyways it was pretty cool acting in another short film. This my third short film I have acted in with acutal crews and casts. Another great success I think. Can't wait and see the finished film when they finsh post production. I will post behind the scenes pictures once someone posts them. Here are some behind the scenes photos from the prior days of shooting. http://www.facebook.com/pages/in-the-long-run/113551702029342?v=photos

I am still waiting on another short film I acted in to finish post production it is called "Leah Not Leia". It is nearing completion so I hear. Can't wait to share the link when it is done and ready for online showings. It should be making festival rounds first. I hope it makes comic con since it is Star Wars themed.

Last edited:
Back