• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch A Woman Scorned (Silent Horror Short Film)

This is a silent short horror film I created for a school assignment in Directing. We had to make a silent film with no sound effects or dialogue as well as a list of required shots. This is what I came up with. Let me know what you guys think.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGyEkquBuhE

Nice work! Although I would recommend choosing some less recognizable music. The Halloween theme is a bit cliche. But well done! The best from you so far.

Nice work! Although I would recommend choosing some less recognizable music. The Halloween theme is a bit cliche. But well done! The best from you so far.

It is actually not the Halloween theme persay it was created by a person to sound similar while being different enough that there is no copyright infringement so it is free to use. And I chose that music because of the time limit I had to get the film turned in for school. Unfortunately it isn't always possible to get a composer to do music on short notice for school projects.

It is actually not the Halloween theme persay it was created by a person to sound similar while being different enough that there is no copyright infringement so it is free to use. And I chose that music because of the time limit I had to get the film turned in for school. Unfortunately it isn't always possible to get a composer to do music on short notice for school projects.

It does sound a bit similar, though. Just wanted to mention that :)

Although, overall, well done.

Back