• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch A Short Shot Entirely on an iPhone Using Snapchat

It's common for people to do that portrait mode ridiculousness, so I think it fits the tone of the video.

Seth, you might want to try getting this onto a comedy site (ex. Funny or Die) somehow. You could take a shot at Short of the Week as well.

Good luck! :)

YYYYEEEESSSSS!!!! I Live right by Wayne and my friend works with him! I admire his work so much! This snapchat was kinda an ode to him!! I'm so happy you made the correlation!!

That's awesome. He presented his movie at a local theater and had a Q&A session afterward. Cool guy and a brilliant artist

It's common for people to do that portrait mode ridiculousness, so I think it fits the tone of the video.

Seth, you might want to try getting this onto a comedy site (ex. Funny or Die) somehow. You could take a shot at Short of the Week as well.

Good luck! :)

Awesome! Yeah I was planning on putting a longer version on FoD and Newgrounds. I had a lot of extra snapchats that didn't make the cut... ha ha I'll post the link when I get it up!

Thanks for watching!

It's very fast paced, why was it boring to you? How far did you get?

I'm glad you're proud of it. I too found the pacing painfully slow.

Possibly I just don't get the humor in it. Guess it'd be funny to a snapchatter?

I'm glad you're proud of it. I too found the pacing painfully slow.

Possibly I just don't get the humor in it. Guess it'd be funny to a snapchatter?

Yes. Thanks for watching. It's definitely tailored to those who know what snapchat/vine/instagram are.

Back