• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch A Short Mockumentary

Hey all.

I made this short mockumentary for my portfolio, because I had an interview for a course. It didnt properly get looked at, and havnt had any real feedback other than family and friends.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPGB40naWI8

Me and my friend only had 1 day a week working on this, that included filming and editing. We were under a strict schedule, because of the date of my interview. So some of the shots are not great, and I wish I did better editing/filming.

Cheers

P.S. Be gentle.

I thought it was done pretty well, I like some of the shots you had and the music. The actor did good he reminded me of Borat. You should do another one. Pretty good man, just keep film making and you learn and get better and better everytime. It was a bit dark, and if you can get your hands on a boom mic that would help with the sound, the Camera mic pics up everything in the background like the wind and everything else. Good effort.

I thought it was done pretty well, I like some of the shots you had and the music. The actor did good he reminded me of Borat. You should do another one. Pretty good man, just keep film making and you learn and get better and better everytime. It was a bit dark, and if you can get your hands on a boom mic that would help with the sound, the Camera mic pics up everything in the background like the wind and everything else. Good effort.

Cheers man.

We had trouble with editing, which is why some shots look shaky than they should be. We used a microphone, but it wasnt a boom mic. Its frustrating really, seeing as I like good sound in my work.

Back