• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

A podcast for your face holes.

Thank you, good sah!
smiley_tiphat.gif

Got the whole lot downloadin' to mah Zune right now. :cool:

Brace yourself... It's gonna be a bumpy ride lol

But thank you for subscribing!! We re pumping the bastards out every Monday.

Having just watched Mortal Instruments, I was looking forward to hearing your (no doubt, glowing) review of it, but it's only a 75kb snippet. Fix it, dammit man!

There. You've been told. :P

Got some of the others on the go now too. Thanks for sharing!

Heard the entire WWZ ep last night, while stuck on the freeway.

Was expecting more of a critic-style review. Episode turned out to be pretty much walking through every scene of the film. Maybe retitle it Spoilers Ahoy! 'cos it's not the kind of podcast you'd want to hear before you've seen the movie. :lol:

So anyways... it's good for those who've watched a film, and want to compare how others feel about the same thing you've seen. Or reminiscing about an old fave film.

Btw, the audio needs some equalisation attention - also the peaks vary wildly. Maybe you've figured that out for later episodes, but I was constantly adjusting the volume knob while listening.

I reckon you've got a good niche, though, especially if you build that library up. It was fun, though as it's not really "new"-to-me content, it wouldn't be first pick among the many subscriptions I follow.

:)

p.s. You've also changed the RSS link to one that doesn't work. :angry:

Back