• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch A Pair of Experimental Films

A Velvet Blue:
So comprehensive stylistically, FX fit, soundtrack is awesome, voiceover also very cool, like the color, but then you cut to some stuff in a different aspect ration and that was hugely jarring for me. Didn't like that. Loved the rest. Cool piece.

Comfelisent:
Less whole, felt unfinished. Though, again, great FX, and I dig your style as a whole.

Would love to see you work on a music video or really short narrative!

Also, I would be interested in hearing about your inspiration? Where do these little projects come from?

Thank you! Yes, I was worried about cross-cutting between different aspect ratios, but because they were shot at different resolutions (unintentionally) and I felt skeptic about resizing, I had to go along with that. And inspirations, I think, were mostly coming from the way I felt at the time, and the idea was to communicate it in an experimental & hopefully, thematic way. Also, I think its a great way of exercising film-making. So yeah, I think, that was it. Thanks again! :)

Last edited:
Back