• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch A Land Between

Hey all,

Completed another short, first of the new year. It originated as a project for one of my classes in school this past quarter, and expanded extracurricularly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=watch?v=IUuz3JMrG1k

Thank you, kindly! I do in fact plan to submit to some fests. Not sure which ones, however. I've been strung out between a handful of projects I'm trying to wrap up, so I've had a team of PR folks from past projects putting together the press kit and info until I can sit down and look around.

Thanks again for watching!

Very well done. Great story in a short amount of time. Brings back a lot of memories of listening to my grandfather talk about his experiences as a kid growing up in Missouri and whatnot. He was a great storyteller, even on his deathbed!

Huzzah my friend!

SgtPen, thank you! We used a multitude of cameras. The main workhorse was a Canon T2i with Magic Lantern, and VisionColor firmware. For the flashback sequence, we intermixed footage shot on Panasonic HMC150s, and for the slow motion believe it or not that's an iPhone 5.

Back