• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch A Day In a Life - short film

Quite a poignant piece - it quite powerfully leaves you discontent at the end with many answered questions. Having watched some of your other videos, it's great to see some of the same actors in vastly different roles. You and your team seem to be quite talented!

Quite a poignant piece - it quite powerfully leaves you discontent at the end with many answered questions. Having watched some of your other videos, it's great to see some of the same actors in vastly different roles. You and your team seem to be quite talented!

Thanks a million. I really do my best to make sure we don't do the same each time and that everyone gets to play different parts. I also did the music this time. Next one is going to be a much bigger film that I am submitting to Sundance. Really appreciate your feedback and support.

Back