• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

campaign A Blind Military Veteran's Nightmare brings carnage to Indiegogo - Horror Junkies!

WMR MAIN EYE.jpg

Hey guys! My name is Lorenzo P. Adams, Writer/Director of the upcoming psychological horror thriller "WHY MONA RAE?" As indie filmmakers, especially unknown filmmakers for the most part, any and all of your support would be a HUGE HUGE help towards our vision. The vision we would like to bring to you guys!

Within the next few days we will have several horror sites/blogs feature our official press release in addition to some professional help getting our campaign more exposure and backers from our horror community who believe in the potential for this project.

We started the campaign a few days ago and although it's been a bumpy start (crowdfunding is no joke without exposure and a base! lol) we are optimistic that with the publication of several press releases, working out a few extra favors, and bringing on a crowdfunding professional...we should be able to reach our goal or get pretty close to it! Since the start of the campaign and a little before we started we have spent almost $300 for social media advertising. Despite getting many retweets, likes, and comments, one of which came from the Candyman himself, Mr. Tony Todd...this engagement hasn't translated into actual page visits/backers. So now, we're trying to pull out the BIG GUNS lol. fingers crossed

Thanks for reading my LENGTHY message and feel free to reach out to me directly for any questions or feedback!
alorenzopadamsfilm@gmail.comwhymonaraefilm@gmail.com

Indiegogo Campaign
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/why-mona-rae-a-blind-veteran-s-nightmarish-ordeal#/

WHY MONA RAE? Proof of Concept Sizzle Reel

An excellent campaign!

Thanks a bunch man!! We continue to get and see engagement / props on social media but it's not really translating into actual backers...YET! There will be press releases coming out on several horror sites within the next few days in addition to hiring a professional to hopefully help us reach our backer audience! Thanks for taking the time to check out the campaign man!

Back