• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch 8 minute crime/drama character study

Not bad. It means I think you're building the story darn well and I get curious to see what's more to come. I suppose I like the movie. Been writing so much that I don't watch like your intended target audience, so I don't really pay attention to if the film is in my liking or not. Mainly checking out how people do their things.

Not bad. It means I think you're building the story darn well and I get curious to see what's more to come. I suppose I like the movie. Been writing so much that I don't watch like your intended target audience, so I don't really pay attention to if the film is in my liking or not. Mainly checking out how people do their things.

Thanks for the feedback. I'm glad you took notice to the structure of the story. I tried to put it together in such a way that the story would reveal itself in a unique and engaging way.

Back