• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch 48 Hour Music Video

Hi Everyone,

I'm new to this forum and also to the world of DSLR filmmaking. I'm a character animator by profession and have a passion for filmmaking too.

Me and my friends participated in the 48 Hour Music Video Project held in Mumbai, India.
Please take a look and give your valuable feedback. It would be a great help in whatever I do next.
Thanks!

http://vimeo.com/36604099

PS. The song is in Hindi, but we tried to tell a story in the video which doesn't relate too much to the words of the song.

So what's up with that giant horsehead in the town? Is that some local celebration that happened to be going on, while you were coming up with ideas?

song is in Hindi, but we tried to tell a story in the video which doesn't relate too much to the words of the song.

The song was quite interesting, actually. Half lounge-singer, half thrash. :cool:

I have no idea what the lyrics are, so I could just assume they match and be done with it.

But, you say they don't... so what is the song about? It could be about making sweet love to a goat, for all I know. :bag:

Spill the beans. How badly mismatched is the chase & the song? :lol:

Hey Zensteve!

Ya, the giant knight/horse was part of an art festival in the city. So we built a concept around it.

And the song is about the city, in general. How it's too fast and slow at the same time. How it's absurd and bizarre. It's not about sweet love to a goat :D

Back