• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch 48 Hour film Fest and Cinema Feature Concept Video

A couple movies for you guys. One we did as a promo for a possible digital feature. The other we did a couple weeks ago for the 48 Hour film fest.

Interesting tidbit: I showed up to work behind the scenes and somehow ended up acting in it. Oh well, I'll take it. Very open to ideas. Oh, feel free to subscribe. We are shooting 3 weekends next month. Then embarking on a larger project.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZ6at7biLAc https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhBJsxxmsG4

Powerful story on the first one. Good job - particularly so given it was shot in 48 hours!

Not such a big fan of the second. Monsters / Sci-Fi is tough to pull off well on zero budget.

Powerful story on the first one. Good job - particularly so given it was shot in 48 hours!

Not such a big fan of the second. Monsters / Sci-Fi is tough to pull off well on zero budget.

Thanks. There are a couple things we could have done better. We just ran out of time. The second was just a couple shots we wanted to try before we embarked upon a longer narrative. Sci-fi is very tough on zero budget. Hopefully we can find a way to work around our shortcomings.

I'm assuming the three requirements were Remote Control, "Why didn't I think of that?" and Mike.

It's not bad but I would have never known that the controller was supposed to manipulate emotions had I not read your description. I would have personally cut the opening dialogue down and gotten to the controller sooner so show what the controller can actually do.

And on the technical side, I would have had your guy speak closer to the mic. Too much room tone and echo. Other than that, it was shot well and had a good story but could've been cut down.

Back