• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch 4,000+ hits ... Woot!

The promotional teaser for my unproduced screenplay just tipped the scale at 4,000 hits. :D

Take a peek and go Eek! here...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPLdiTcUbSE

More clips at http://thesleepingdeep.com

Still waiting to hear back from a lit agency in L.A. if the material is of interest to them. At this point I'm guessing they passed, but you never know.

Later :cool:

I peeked and then eeked.

It's a very impressive promo. I like it a great deal. Nice music as well... I'm humming it as I type...

It works for me.

4000 hits? impressive. What kind of budget are you looking for?

Thanks. Well, I guess it's all relative. 4,000 is a milestone for what it is. It's not a viral clip of a texting chick falling into a fountain! or a cat riding a bike! but it's out there nonetheless.

Budget? Hmmm... I've heard anywhere between 2.5 to 5 Mil. It's not a low-budget script as written so that means a lot of folks will pass on it. There's a fair amount of CGI, creature FX, fight scenes, dreamscapes of other worlds, etc. Think of a SyFy feature on steroids, with some believable LOTR monster work. But 75% of the script is real people in basic, contemporary settings.

We'll see!

Thanks. Well, I guess it's all relative. 4,000 is a milestone for what it is. It's not a viral clip of a texting chick falling into a fountain! or a cat riding a bike! but it's out there nonetheless.

Budget? Hmmm... I've heard anywhere between 2.5 to 5 Mil. It's not a low-budget script as written so that means a lot of folks will pass on it. There's a fair amount of CGI, creature FX, fight scenes, dreamscapes of other worlds, etc. Think of a SyFy feature on steroids, with some believable LOTR monster work. But 75% of the script is real people in basic, contemporary settings.

We'll see!

sounds excellent. best of luck to you.

Thanks folks. I'm betting it will sit pretty on the shelf for a while longer, but I had a blast putting all the clips and materials together. Cheers.

Back