3D Artist

I'm in the final stages of post-production on a low-budget horror film. Everything was going smoothly until last night when my 3D artist informed me he won't be able to complete the work promised. So, I'm in a bit of a bind and need a 3D artist for a few shots. Unfortunately it's not paid but you will receive points.

If you're a 3D artist that thinks s/he can add some blood, skull and brain matter to an exploding head, add some blood to a head being smashed with a crowbar, a fly or two buzzing around a wounded arm and (a tough one, probably can't be done) a screen from a window popped out, please PM me to discuss points, turnaround time, etc.

That sux!

That really sux man!

Was any work done? Does the artist have some sort of file or structure completed?:huh:

He never started anything even though he told me he was "working on it". As for the footage it was shot on the DVX-100A in 24p. All the footage is live action, I'm just looking for someone to doctor it a bit to make it look a bit more grotesque so the arm is live action and I just need a fly or two buzzing around it.

All except the screen window shot are static and are no more than a second or two. The screen window is a bit longer, different angles, and moving so I figure this is virtually impossible to do without a lot of work.

wow sorry, i read this late. if you go to www.3d-palace.com there are alot of student 3D artist who will help you out. I'de do it, but Im not good at modeling. And Im a bit rusty with 3D studio max. they have a live chat on irc as well. some guys will do it for points and just the experience.

Back