35mm Feature being shot this week in my town!!

Hey guys, here's the gist of it.

My town is Priest River, ID, populat about 1700. North by Northwest (nxnw.net) is filming a feature in our town all this week, the whole downtown is filled with grip trucks and some heavy lights on main street (12k & about 4 4k's for an interior). Believe it or not, they are going to shoot a scene using a piece of commercial property we own, like 4 feet from where I am sitting... this afternoon. The real terrible part is Im in charge of a video projection end of a production coming up this weekend at the Panida in Sandpoint, and we have a full technical walkthrough this afternoon. This means someone is going to be filming in 35mm in front of my property and they pick the one day I wont be here to see it! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. So pops is sticking around and going to take pictures.

I already got a bunch of pics down on main street, Ill try to post those ASAP. Pretty cool seeing city hall with 20k of lights booming into it through a flag!

They're here!

By the way can you all please cry with me? I am so freaking jealous there is a 35mm production filming my building and its not my film! Seeing all these people walking around town and crew getting stuff done is driving me insane!!!!! ARGH

Last edited:
Back