• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch 300 & Spartacus Fan Film: Spartan Boy 2

Looks like you guys had fun, wish I wasmdoimg more of this stuff at your age!

Not too bad man, if the hero was in costume too it would have helped, but backyard projects are great. Keep it up!

Yep, we surely did have fun. And yeah I know what you mean, even I wish that I would have kept up with my digital editing that I had started to get into back in my high school days. I agree, should have had him in costume, but it was just a quick little thing I filmed before I headed back to college. Thanks for watching and the feedback. I also checked out your videos, I am into the same type of stylistic shootouts as well, like that of John Woo. That is actually how I started just need to upload those videos. But the action in your videos is solid, keep it up.

Last edited:
That was a pleasant surprise. Some of that was really impressive visually.

I'd recommend that your next step be to build a green screen so that you can put some more appropriate backgrounds in because being in your backyard kind of detracts from it a wee bit. Also costumes as Paul says :)

To Nick, your exactly right, if I'm going to take the time to make everything look good while I edit it, I should first start off by taking the time to create a legit set and feel to my film.
And thanks for the enjoying it.:)

Back