• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch 3 minutes "horror" film

You had some really good elements in the short but I felt it was way under lit in several areas. The opening black and white was hard to discern anything 90% of the time as well as when the guy is running in the forest. Your scare elements were nicely done but again in the end all the work your spent was lost in the lighting especially in the credits sequence.

I had only 6 hour limit to film :(

I agree about the lightning at the beginning... and at the end the lightning was ok but I made it darker not to make it seen too clear what's happened... I dont know... I just wanted to film it and lost track in make any sense LOL...

It's for a competition which is soon ending so I was rushing with most of it :(

The acting was good, and the story was interesting. There were a few scary moments, and the camera movement was steady. In my opinion, the lighting was weak, it was slow, and the sound effects seemed unnatural. It was long, and did not hold my attention well. It is a somewhat unoriginal concept, but it had some great subtle details, and creepy moments. I like how the scares, such as the woman outside the window, were unexpected and random, unlike most horror films that let you know something is going to happen through music and tone.

Great job!

Last edited:
Liked it Next time show some blood

I KNOW!!! We were filming in a woods the "neck slashing" scene and my friend was like... "Did you get the fake blood".... And I was like "Oops..." :( I forgot... We had to travel over an hour outside London on train so couldn't go back... and had limit of 6 hours filming only... But oh well... :cool:

Damn! I completely forgot about this competition. I've just had a reminder from the Horror Channel to get my entry in! No time now, not before 06/06...

Anyway... I certainly agree that the opening is too dark. I couldn't really make out what was going on, although I assume it's just somebody running through the woods, so I don't feel like I missed out on too much. The ending is also too dark, and that's where I feel I may have missed out on some of the details.

Regardless, it's a nice little piece that works quite well. Good stuff.

Back