• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

2009 Montgomery Short Film Festival

I am pleased to announce that the first Montgomery Short Film Festival is now open for submissions. Located in Alabama's beautiful capital, the MFF will showcase short films from around the world and will offer many great prizes in several different categories. The festival will be held on July 18th at the wonderful Capri theatre in downtown Montgomery. Mention on your submission form that you saw the ad here on indietalk to receive a $5 discount on your submission fee. Form can be found on our website at www.montgomeryfilmfestival.com.
We look forward to having you be a part of our festival and to help make the first MFF a big hit!

If you have any question please don't hesitate to write me at Brandonharris@montgomeryfilmfestival.com. :cool:

Thanks!
Brandon Harris
MFF Director

Yay, a fellow Alabaman! I still owe you a check for sponsorship, I'll get it to you in a few weeks, I have a few projects I need to get done first. :) (I emailed you from my company email). I really need to start supporting local film fests and attending them when I can.

No worries, understand being busy. We have been going non-stop with the festival planning and are looking forward to July! I hope we can bring together a lot of filmmakers from around Alabama. Hopefully you will have the 18th open so you can make it to the festival, it is going to ba a blast! We have already received a several submissions, including a few from overseas, so the word is getting out!

Still time to submit!

Hello everyone!
There is still time to submit to the Inaugural Montgomery Film Festival. I am offering some waivers to submit fee-free to the MFF, so if you are interested please contact me at brandonharris@montgomeryfilmfestival.com. July will soon be upon us and we would love for you to be a part of our festival!
Thanks!

Back