• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch 2 VFX Short Films "ALONE" & "THE CHASE"

Hello guys, I'm 16 and I'm new at the forum, you made an awesome work ! i have made a couple of VFX short films , i'm kinda new at this, so it would be awesome for me if you guys can check them out and tell me what you think about them :) , the first one is about a meteor shower and the other one its about a persecusion scene... Thanks a lot and please leave me a comment or a suggestion!

(SHORT FILM) ALONE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OiU_tL9YQXY&feature=channel_video_title

(SHORT FILM) THE CHASE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Akb6_gl-tUs&feature=channel_video_title
I hope you like them :)

Last edited:
Hey,
you know lots of technical work needed, but the story of Alone was engaging and I really enjoyed this video. Very surreal feel.. having a cool song helped a lot to the enjoyment...

The chase was not so entertaining, regarding the end ,what after 21 or so shots he FINALLY runs out of bullets in his 6 shot revolver. (no biggie, just funin ya)

Hey,
you know lots of technical work needed, but the story of Alone was engaging and I really enjoyed this video. Very surreal feel.. having a cool song helped a lot to the enjoyment...

The chase was not so entertaining, regarding the end ,what after 21 or so shots he FINALLY runs out of bullets in his 6 shot revolver. (no biggie, just funin ya)

thanks a lot for your feedback, you know "the chase" was the one i made first so i'm really happy that i improved in "alone", this shorts are my first experiments because i'm new at this, so i hope to eventually get a lot better, hopefully tomorrow i'll be shooting a new short to upload in here. Anyway, thanks a lot for the reply man! i'm glad you liked it :D

some things I learned recently.. stay away from color correction tools like Magic Bullet looks. Until you really know how to use them, it comes off very HEAVY HANDED.. Just don't use em yet. Work with the AE curves, saturation etc tools.

Back