• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch 11 minutes of wonder and joy

Join me for 11.5 minutes of my daily commute. Excitement, thrills and romance, In glorious HD and a dirty windshield.

GH2 with zenitar 16mm f2.8

Dark in spots, and definitely a waste of time..but heck, what else you got to do that so important?

gray bit a beginning due to bug in Handbrake.. it passes quick..
no sound.. cause I forgot I was filming and well, its just got embarrassing when I tried to sing along with Dio to Heaven and Hell....

why do this you might ask. well, this is the first blue sky Iv seen it months and I couldn't wait to play with the new lens..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvDQWuu6lYw

Is that really your daily commute? That's one beautiful road. Is that town still alive? So many in the south are dead.

Last edited:
judging from my experience in video games, I just take the bus, listen to dubstep on my headphones... If the driver digs it, I can turn the volume up and sort of set the tempo of the ride.

I appreciate the persnicketiness of cruising through all those winding hills, it's a proper skill I say.

Back