• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch 1-Minute Film for Contest

His dog died: look at the picture at the end, it is the same one that he flips up in the begining and gets upset about

I really thought this was cool, It got me. I had to watch it twice to get it, but my roommate got it first time.

Nice flick hope it does well.

sorry, it was a bit hard to get it across so quickly in only one minute
and also, the footage we had on the guy playing with the dog in the end
and the panning to the picture frame was severely lacking, so there wasn't much
to use in editing.

thanks for watching it and for your comments! :)

I think, for the most part, it looks great. But I don't think your point comes across in the one minute time allowed. I had to watch it twice, and this won't happen at a festival.

King Goldfish -- NO! Wow, why would you have thought that?

Sam -- Yes it was hard to do in 1-minute, but some people DID get it, and it's not meant for a real festival, I wouldn't submit this to Cannes or anything. It's online so I know people will get the chance to play it a couple times. The point was to tell the best story you could in a minute and hopefully I did that better than most of those other films. And again, the footage we had on the dog was lacking so I really couldn't have edited it better to show him with the new dog. But thank you for your comments! :0)

Friend, Girlfriend, doesn't matter really.
Point was to distract the viewer into thinking it was a girlfriend/boyfriend heartbreak

Back