• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Solitary - First Feature Length Film

Solitary - First Feature Length Film - Now Online!!!!!!!

Hi guys!
Just a quick introduction to myself seeing I'm new to the forums, my name's Ste Smith and I'm an indie filmmaker/freelance editor.camerman.vfx.motion graphic designer. Myself, the co-director Andrew Fisher and our team have finished our first feature length film (well 73 minutes) after making tons of short films.

Story:
Solitary is about a boy who mysteriously wakes up in an alley and discovers that every single person in the world has disappeared. Part of the film depicts his struggle to survive - stocking up on food, drinks, clothes and weapons etc. - until one day somebody else knocks at his door ... it is revealed that there are survivors scattered all over the place and that they must find each other if they want to live. But it soon becomes clear that one of them has his own agenda - and that he wants the world for himself ...

Trailer : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KM-TlaHxMOk

The film was a labour of love to make and it took nearly two years to complete! We are very proud of the final product and we hope that you will be able to enjoy it as much as we enjoyed making it!

Please let me know what you think!

Thanks

Last edited:
Kill Piggy!

Looks cool, man. Just my opinion -- maybe some dialogue in the trailer -- let us know a little more of the plot.

Congrats on your first feature.

Thanks, my co-director (one of my closest friends) edited the trailer, and personally, although I do agree with the dialogue comment I believe the end of the trailer should of took a faster pace and more of an action theme leaning up to the end shot, although I'm very proud of what myself, and Andrew Fisher (the driving force for the film) has accomplished.

Hi guys!
Just a quick introduction to myself seeing I'm new to the forums, my name's Ste Smith and I'm an indie filmmaker/freelance editor.camerman.vfx.motion graphic designer. Myself, the co-director Andrew Fisher and our team have finished our first feature length film (well 73 minutes) after making tons of short films.

Story:
Solitary is about a boy who mysteriously wakes up in an alley and discovers that every single person in the world has disappeared. Part of the film depicts his struggle to survive - stocking up on food, drinks, clothes and weapons etc. - until one day somebody else knocks at his door ... it is revealed that there are survivors scattered all over the place and that they must find each other if they want to live. But it soon becomes clear that one of them has his own agenda - and that he wants the world for himself ...

Trailer : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KM-TlaHxMOk

The film was a labour of love to make and it took nearly two years to complete! We are very proud of the final product and we hope that you will be able to enjoy it as much as we enjoyed making it!

Please let me know what you think!

Thanks

Loved it. My type of movie! Love the flavor to it. And that brother crying...man, that moved me!
Can't wait to see it!

Back