• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Director's Medium

Is that yours? Awesome. Really terrific. Very fun. I love reflexive movies.

Say, did you make a movie called "The Girl Who Could Run 600 Miles an Hour"? I think I recognize your name.

awesome! I did make "The Girl who could run 600 mph" can I ask where you viewed it? I did not make this short, I started an online short film festival last year and this was a film that I showed. I didn't want to spam the forum but I thought this is a short that a lot of filmmakers can get a kick out of. Check out some other films on the festival homepage if you get a minute, there's some good stuff. Thanks!
http://www.youtube.com/onceaweekfilmfest

Yes, this short covers many of the topics that are discussed here daily.

I saw "The Girl Who Could Run 600 mph" at the 2nd Riverside Saginaw film Festival in 2009 when it played in the same block as my film "Fatima's Ghosts." I enjoyed it very much! I believe your film won the jury prize and mine won the audience prize.

Right on, Riverside has been very good to me, I've won the jury prize the last two years in a row and would really like to attend one of these years. Did you have a good experience there?

Back