• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Zombie Short Films

Do you have the braaaiinnnss?

The date has been locked in and the guidelines for Scream Screen – Newcastle, Australia based Zombie themed short film competition are up and ready.

Scream Screen is now in its 4th year of bringing the best in Undead short films to its gore fans. First prize for this years best short is $500 and its FREE to enter. Lug out your old under 7 minute films and send them our way!

$500 prize money and FREE to enter

Last edited:
I have 3 questions...
1 i have used music that is composed by a chap that allows his music to be used for anything as long as he is given credit and info. so i cannot get a sig from him. I did credt him...can this be allowed.
2 i already have my short on youtube is that allowed as well?
3 im in the U.S. so is this a locals only apply event?

Last edited:
I have 3 questions...
1 i have use music that is composed by a chap that allows his music to be used for anything as long as he is given credit and info. so i cannot get a sig from him. I did credt him...can this be allowed.
2 i already have my short on youtube is that allowed as well?
3 im in the U.S. so is this a locals only apply event?

1 - The music is fine. As long as you have permission to use it thats all good

2 - Not a problem if it's been on youtube, entered in something else etc

3 - Outside Australia? No issue either. Ensure your disc will be able to be read on an Australian (region 4) DVD player.

If you do have problems with converting or putting onto a region 4 DVD we can look into you sending me a soft copy of the film and I'll do the rest.

cool...its been awhile since i have been into my master files, but i think i set it up as a region free or something like that in premier, ill let ya know if i have issues thanx!

Back