• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

campaign Zero Hour: Quest for Freedom (short film)

Hi, I'm Shelby!

Who: I'm teaming up with my boyfriend Andrew, a talented screenwriter, to bring his exceptional short script, 'Zero Hour' to life. As the producer of this project, my mission is clear: turn Andrew's vision into a captivating cinematic experience. Our plan involves creating this short film as a proof of concept (POC) to shop it around to producers and eventually expand it into a full-length feature.

What: Our project, 'Zero Hour', is set in a futuristic metropolis, where a highly advanced android with the ability to simulate the near future is deployed to stop a catastrophic bombing. Reliving the same three minutes over and over, a series of anomalies lead him to question his existence, his freedom, and who he serves.

77933685_1706757163149819_r.

(AI generated concept art)

Why is this project so important to us? 'Zero Hour' isn't just a film; it's a reflection of our shared human experiences, exploring themes of identity, freedom, and purpose. This story has become a labor of love, driven by a deep belief in the power of storytelling to provoke thought and inspire change.

Your Financial Support is the heartbeat of 'Zero Hour.' The funds raised will directly contribute to bringing this vision to life – from securing the right locations and equipment to ensuring fair compensation for the talent behind and in front of the camera.

We work with a small yet powerful and trusted team, consistently delivering exceptional results. Every dollar you contribute is a building block, helping us to create a visually stunning and emotionally resonant film. Your generosity empowers us to tell this story with the depth and impact it deserves.

In the past 8 months, our small team has successfully participated in two film challenges, earning accolades such as Best Picture, Best Screenplay, and the Audience Choice Award, among others. Simultaneously, we've been hard at work crafting short films with festival-worthy potential—currently in post-production and gearing up for submissions. 'Zero Hour' marks our most ambitious project to date!

Where: Filming for 'Zero Hour' begins on March 22nd, 2024, and ends on March 24th, 2024 in the Phoenix, AZ area.

This dream project has been in the works for over 6 years. Your support will ensure that movie lovers everywhere get to enjoy a film that challenges, entertains, and leaves a lasting impact. Creating this project would be the best gift I could ever give Andrew.

We sincerely hope you'll join us in making this project a success, and we're grateful for any support you find it in your heart to provide.

Thank you! And we look forward to seeing your name in the credits!

77933685_1706757772483201_r.

(AI generated concept art)

Back