• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Yellowcard Music Video Contest

Basically the contest requires that a student make a music video for Yellowcard's
song "Breathing". IFILM.com, Capitol Records and HP have cash to give
away for the best video submitted for this song. The Grand Prize? A
chance for your video to play on TV--and $5000! Four runners-up will each receive $1000.

Also, here is the link for the contest page.
http://www.ifilm.com/promo/yellowcard/

By the way, if anyone is going to persue this... (I figure I have nothing to loose, so why not) I've got some concert footage of the band playing the song the video is for.. pulled it off eMule.. if you want to take a look or whatever, let me know and I'll throw it up somewhere.

Aww.. damn, well so it can't be used.. if you want to see it anyway let me know.

From the rules:
"Yellowcard will not be available to be filmed or photographed for this Contest. Participants may use any visual medium to create the video, including without limitation, film, animation and digital photography. No Stock/File film or photo footage can be used, all footage must be originally created material."

Woo.. after listening to the song about 20 times I think I'm finally set with my story line, and don't need any footage of the band. :) Yay me! Now to get some peeps together and film this. It shall be mighty.

Hmm... I'm thinking.. NO ;)

(but I'll let you see it when it's done.. maybe say... Dec. 14th or so since the deadline is the 15th.)

Just finished printing my 'casting call' sheets to throw up all over school and such. :)

Guess it's time to start brushing up on my Lightwave skills.. oh, crap did I just give away a secret, grrr.. :lol:

Last edited:
Back