Writer/Director/Producer - AFM survivor

Late starter into the film world, I have used my prior business skills to somehow or another forge out a first feature that I am extremely proud of. The Juvenile Delinquents was filmed in NYC last year, and I am now in LA looking for distribution and considering all options. Where I can help with advise I will provide, but as I am also probing in the dark and without a background in this industry I have no contacts re distribution. My production team is based in NYC, which is where we will be filing the sequel but LA seems to be where its at, so it seemed worthwhile hanging around after AFM.
I am particularly looking for:
* mid to high end distribution contacts ( yes I know)
*Information on self releasing to Indie Cinemas here ( we have the top 15 listed) but ws looking to learn about others experiences and costs/deals etc.
*Industry get togethers and groups
*VOD/AVOD ect distribution tactics/success stories we can replicate.
We have received many offers from aggregators but we are not looking to sign away the film for any period over 2 years unless the minimum guarantee is significant or the distribution partner can strike deals direct with large content acquirers.
The film is 2hours long, DCP/Dolby 5.1 cinema ready (shot on Red 8K Helium with Atlas Anamorphic lenses) features a diverse cast with strong female leads ( we had >10K actors apply)
Thanks for letting me join, hello to all other members and I look forward to saying hello
Yours in Film :)

Back