• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch WOW Look at that Axe! Indie Series D.E.A.D

Well, firstly, welcome to the forums.

Secondly, which part of VA are you in?

Thirdly, holy crap, how many times are you going to make me watch the exact same cut, from the girl running, to the dude carrying the fancy axe?

Once. That's how many times you need to make that cut.

It doesn't help that, right before this, we saw an overly-verbose intro, with visuals that didn't tell much of a story, and the first 20-seconds were without narration. 20-seconds is a long time!

And that's the main thing I think could use some tweaking -- this video is way overly-long. Honestly, this would be no more than 2-minutes, if I were to cut it.

Also, those dips-to-black are not even slightly needed. Just make a straight cut. Leave the dips-to-black for trailers.

Not trying to shoot you down. Just being honest. I love your ambition. Keep making them, and make the next one better! I'll definitely watch episode 2.

Thank you for the welcome and for the feedback, this is why we posted the video here. Any further suggestions are welcome. We are from Southwest VA, NRV, Blacksburg area.

Back