Would you like to have Actorfest in your city?

Greeting, Actors:

As you may know, every year the producers of Back Stage present Actorfest in NYC and LA to assist actors in furthering their careers. We are currently considering taking Actorfest to other cities. Would you like to have the event in your city? Please take a brief survey and give us your opinion:

http://nielsen-media.actorfest.sgizmo.com

After completing the survey, your name will be put in a drawing to receive one of 20 copies of Ross Reports.

Happy Holidays!

:welcome:

May I ask.. why do you not have Minneapolis as one of the cities in that survey? There is quite a large actor base here, and many larger budget hlms have been (and continue to be) shot here. It seems strange to me that you're looking to branch out to other areas, but would ignore somewhere like Minneapolis yet include the two cities you're already in.

If nothing else, maybe add a field that lets the person taking the survey write in a metropolitan area that's not on the list.

I would love to attend more trade shows, seminars, and what have you, but for some reason nobody ever thinks to bring them here. Sure, it's a 6 hour drive to Chicago -- which isn't too terribly far, but for a multiple day -- or even a single full day -- I'd much rather not have to get a hotel room, when we've got ample convention space and a good amount of people who work in various areas of the industry.

Back