*with Arnold's voice* "i'm back."

hey fellas, long time no see. :)

i sorted out some things in my life, put everything in an order and now i'm ready to join the game again. :cool:

i love all kinds of arts, especially music-since i am a musician-and films. my passion for these two re-emerged recently and i've been trying to make them happen, whether it's a combination or separated. for example, i wrote a new song and i wanna make a videoclip about it and post it on youtube.

what gear should i use? (i have a very good sony camcorder, my nokia lumia 1020 which has a 41 megapixels camera, a nikon D3300 and a tripod without wheels.)

places to shoot at?

psychologic concept? (maybe try capturing the feeling of the song and make it visible.)

video editing software and their tutorials?

i'm currently studying articles about screenwriting, directing, 3D animation and filmmaking in general. i have learned many stuff from you guys but it's not enough. i still have much to discover and i wanna collaborate with anyone here who digs "sin city", Tarantino, Hitchcock and whatever cult films are out there. just someone who appreciates good films. pm me for more info.

that's all for now and forgive me if i sounded silly, i'm just very happy and excited that i have found the spark again. (and because i haven't slept since yesterday. :lol: )

cheerz mates! :D

Back