Why Youtube? Why?

I recently deleted my old Youtube account because the Creative Name Filmgroup has disbanded (I'm not quite sure we ever really banded in the first place).

Anyway, now I'm thinking I made a mistake because I can't get my movies uploaded. I keep getting an "error:500" message...and not the funny one about trained monkeys. Nope, mine is a simple pop up box with the simple code "error:500". I contacted Youtube and they told me:

It seems like the issue you were having was related to a temporary problem with our website. Please try again now, and it should work just fine!

EEEEEEEEEE -- Wrong Answer, Hans!

It still won't work. I am so freakin' frustrated right now.

Here's my new page, BTW.

And here's The Poke Show page.

BTW, for any of you wise guys out there. I know I have two films up. I got lucky...twice. But my luck has run out.

What browser are you using? If I.E., try deleting the cookies and the offline content. Also, see if you get the same error with Firefox.

I've used Firefox and IE, have deleted all cookies and cleared mycache, yet still getting the same thing. I am talking to the YouTube people, they asked me to send a lengthy description of what happened accompanied by a screenshot.

We'll see what's up.

Back