• Wondering which camera, gear, computer, or software to buy? Ask in our Gear Guide.

...Whole World in His Hands Cover

I am looking for an artist or band to record a version of 'He's Got the Whole World in His Hands'.

Please email or PM me if interested and we can discuss further.

You should provide some more context, this way you avoid having to talk to folks who are not qualified stylistically or technically, wasting their time and your time.

Do you want a little kids group sing? A heavy metal version? Artist/band is a bit vague.

Ah! Sure, my mind skipped over that because of what I was looking for - being open to individual styles. I was looking for something in the vein of Laurie London's recording:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpD_Ss5c2zs

Easy listening, single main vocal with occasional backing. Acoustic/electric guitar..etc.

Additionally, if somebody could answer a related question - would a cover or sound-alike of that particular arrangement require a sync licence be acquired?

I'm not a 1950's 14 year old boy with an English accent - But I'm always up an oddball project.

What is the reason for the recording?

And yes, a certain level of licensing is certainly required to utilize a cover version of anything.

Back