Web-series title sequence!

Hey ho!

I'm planning to shoot some more episodes of my web-series, The Magic Circle, pretty soon and I was hoping that I might get a new title sequence. Here's the title sequence as it currently is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgYThBS1LPo

As you can see, it's a bit rough and ready. I'm looking to keep it to around 5 seconds, but make it a bit more visually interesting. The series is about Harry Potter, so obviously I want it to have some Harry Potter relevance but, other than that, I would encourage any creative ideas. At the moment, it's based kind of on the Marauder's Map but there's a lot more than could be done there and it could look much better (so I'd be very happy to do a new Marauder's Map one).

What's in it for you? Not much... I can offer either a $30 Amazon voucher or a favour of any sort. Whichever is worth more to you.

But seriously, I don't want to exploit anyone. If you do VFX and you fancy taking a punt at this, that's great. But I'm not expecting the world and am just looking for something a bit flasher than what I've currently got. I appreciate anyone who gives this some thought and do feel free to share ideas, even if you can't do 'em yourself!

Back