• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Web Series Test Intro

Here is a test intro for a web series I have in the works for this Winter. I am looking for opinions on what works, what doesn't and how I can improve it. Thanks for looking and helping out!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRCLuApazQY

Maybe these points are just my opinion:

-The text doesn't really stand out. It needs something to set it apart from the not-so-contrasting background. Try making a small, transparent black backdrop haze that forms directly behind the text; this will help it stand out, but won't blotch out the backdrop in the process.

-The lense flare is distracting and tacky. It seems like you put it there so that the viewer would be subliminally clued to interpret the forming letters from left to right, but I don't feel it works very well.

That's all that really comes to my mind when looking at the intro, the rest looks fine.

Back