Waving hello from Michigan again!

...I bet you didn't expect to see me around any time soon!

I am so glad to now be back on this site I don't know what to do! I am really looking forward to finding out how everyone has been fareing....

I guess I'll tell you what I've been up to:

I came back from my preliminary shoot for my documentary and stepped back into my regular job. That should have gone better, but for reasons I won't detail here, I recently quit my job to really work on my documentary and start up my little video business. So now that the old job headache is gone, I get to have other headaches but at least I welcome these new ones....

...so, everybody let me know how you have been and what you have been up to. It seems that Sonnyboo has been a IT superstar and the 'Broken' guys have been doing well and....just what has that ZenSteve been up to anyway!? And I hear that Loud Orange Cat is becoming a 'florida hates filmmakers' troublemaker!

I have been able to keep in touch with Boz, and Media Hero (hey!) and knightly (who has been saving my FCP/Mac bacon!) Hi to Indie and Maniacal Plan...(I gotta check out their site)

I look forward to catching up :)

-- spinner :cool:

Spinnerino! Welcome back! I wondered where you had gotten to! Figured you were in the docu-trenches... glad to see you back though!

Hopefully we can continue to provide the metaphorical drugs for your headaches!

Yay! drugs! :lol:

Not so much in documentary trenches, more like broadcast hell. I welcome documentary trenches!

What have you been doing? How's Macbeth 8000 going? :)

How's Macbeth 8000 going? :)

haha... we're still trying to get 3000 out there at the moment. The curse of scottish play is relentless, not to mention the connundrum of indie distribution...

Soon though! I swear! ... goes and finds the ORIGINAL trailer for the film with a Fall 2003 release date... hmm... let's just say that when the US Military pulls out of Iraq, that's when we'll release the DVD.....

...well, I am just now beginning to begin to work on it again. I had a long period of time where I could not work on my documentary because of a full time job. I am no longer at the job, so I am trying to start going again...

Which is why the dropped frame/timecode issue is a problem now...

I am glad to see you around, LOC!

Back