Some things? Yes. Others will - I believe - improve with time.What you really mean is that we'll all just have to get USED to it. LOL.
1. We need to stop using plastic bags and move to re-usable bags. Our stores in NJ no longer give them out & it's time for that to expand nationwide. It's easy once it becomes a habit. Does it solve the pollution problem? Of course not. Is it a step in the right direction? Definitely.
2. Putin. Ukraine. Major oil producer invaded one of the world's major grain & fertilizer producers. Definitely pushing prices higher as well as killing thousands. Hopefully this ends in the foreseeable future although I think it will get worse before it gets better.
3. Increases in worker wages + increased unionization are over-due. Yes, this is inflationary but it's part of moving (slowly) toward giving people a living wage and a sense of hope for the future.
4. The U.S. budget deficit is expected to decline to $1 trillion this year from $2.7 trillion last year. Yes, more needs to be done but it's a step in the right direction.
5. We definitely need more & better mental health resources and better insurance coverage for it. The issue of national health insurance is a separate but very important topic.