• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

campaign 'voicemail' an MSOA Graduate Film

Hello!

I'm here to share the link to the fundraising campaign for my graduate film voicemail

To sum up the project, it is our final major project for our filmmaking course at university and so to make it the best version of itself it can be, we are asking for donations in order to fund the project. All you need to know about the film is on the campaign page, but the film centres around two brothers and their painful separation from one another as one goes off to university, however when he returns it's not for the reasons he'd hope.

If any of you are interested in helping out it would mean the world to me and my team, even if it's just telling us where else we could share this campaign, we couldn't thank you enough! Enjoy this promo image and I hope to talk more about it with you all!

vm igg poster.png

Back