• Wondering which camera, gear, computer, or software to buy? Ask in our Gear Guide.

VIDEO CONTEST ASSIST?

Hey guys, I found a video contest and the winning prize is a new bmx bike. Im trying to help my friend get this because his last one broke. They have rules and need to have certain objects in it.

Here are the rules:

- First and foremost, the video must be creative and entertaining. Think outside the box, and have fun!
- Video must be 90 seconds or less.
- Video must include BMX in some way. (Does not have to be actual tricks.)
- Video must somehow include the following three items we spotted in Clint’s office: an envelope, a trash can, and a CD. (Use your imagination. Anything goes.)
- Video must somehow include the Ride BMX logo and the Colony BMX logo. (Take them from the bottom of this page, or download them as Photoshop files here.)
- Must upload video to vimeo.com and tag the video with “Ride BMX Colony Bike Giveaway,” and title the video “Ride BMX Colony Bike Giveaway - Your Name.” (*See example at bottom of page.)
- After you upload your video to Vimeo, fill out the form on this page and you will be entered to win Clint Millar’s custom prototype complete bike.
- The deadline is November 30th.

And heres the site:

http://bmx.transworld.net/1000116178/features/clint-millars-colony-bike-giveaway-video-contest/

It seems pretty simple and easy.
What ideas pop to your head right away? Just to give me some ideas. -__-

Maybe some of you may compete..

Thanks!

Back