VFX hobbyist wanting to get in the game

Hi everyone,

Lately I've come to realize that I want to flip my life around and do more artistic work in my life (currently engineering), so VFX always had its beauty and that is the way I want to be go - so I hope I can join some great team to help each other grow in our skills and passsion.

Have something in my artstation page: link

I have a short horror comedy script about a shark attack.

Maybe we could work on it together if you’re not expecting to get paid. I’m not a pro or anything and its a silly no budget script but people like it. Needs 1 shot of a shark breaching out of the water and grabbing someone. Like how SamJackson dies in deep blue sea.
and a easier shot of a shark swimming where we just see it’s fin sticking above the water

Last edited:
I have a short horror comedy script about a shark attack.

Maybe we could work on it together if you’re not expecting to get paid. I’m not a pro or anything and its a silly no budget script but people like it. Needs 1 shot of a shark breaching out of the water and grabbing someone. Like how SamJackson dies in deep blue sea.
and a easier shot of a shark swimming where we just see it’s fin sticking above the water

Yeah , I would gladly be a part of this project :D This weekend will refresh my memory about Deep blue sea :)

Yeah , I would gladly be a part of this project :D This weekend will refresh my memory about Deep blue sea :)
You can also check this out because I think he means for this :)

Nice! Sounds like fun. The scene is just a point of reference - we dont have to steal exactly everything about the cuts and angles.
I am going to put some extra time into the script if this project has legs

Last edited:
Back