VFX artist

Hey all!

I am looking for a VFX artist, because, like most things, I can't do this myself.

I am working on a documentary about an island chain in the Indian ocean, but, unfortunately, they're closed to visitors, so I have to come up with some visually creative ways of showing where and what these islands are. That's why I'd like to collaborate with one (or two, or three) VFX artists to come up with some designs - might be as simple as doing an animated map, but I want to hear and exchange ideas.

I am happy to give fuller information about the project and my vision for these segments, and will obviously discuss in detail my wishes. But this is very much a collaborative thing and I'd love to see what people can bring to the table.

Would be great if people were willing to collaborate for deferred pay, but let me know if you have other needs and I'll see what I can do. Ideally, I'd like to be able to use this in conjuction with some of the footage we've already taken to try and secure extra investment (after which we would be better positioned to compensate!).

Anyhow, get in touch here or on email (nick[@]theclapperbored.com) if you're interested. And if you have any ideas about how to bring a tropical idyll to the screen, then feel free to brainstorm here.

Back