• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch VFX Action Film

Finally, after a lot of hours spent editing this on my crappy laptop, I finished random action movie 3, the third installment of my shooting action vfx series on YouTube,

click below to check it out, and give me some feedback, and if you really like it consider subscribing or sharing it with friends to help us get some exposure. thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBdqpkxv3UA

Now there are lots of videos!

I liked it and, to my untrained eye, the VFX looked cool.

A couple of things I reckon you should try for next time:

1.) A basic storyline, even if it's only a scene snatched from something longer.

2.) Adult actors. I'm sure you'll be able to find some adults willing to act in one of your film because it's great showreel material. This will make a real difference to the quality, or at least how the film is perceived. One of the actors in that (kamikaze at the end) looked about 7!

But it's good work and you've certainly got a heck of a lot more technical talent than someone like me! ;)

Now there are lots of videos!

I liked it and, to my untrained eye, the VFX looked cool.

A couple of things I reckon you should try for next time:

1.) A basic storyline, even if it's only a scene snatched from something longer.

2.) Adult actors. I'm sure you'll be able to find some adults willing to act in one of your film because it's great showreel material. This will make a real difference to the quality, or at least how the film is perceived. One of the actors in that (kamikaze at the end) looked about 7!

But it's good work and you've certainly got a heck of a lot more technical talent than someone like me! ;)

Thanks man, and yea i plan on using older actors for my "real" videos. you see, I'm currently in pre-production for two short film series and I believe that VFX is like a sport and if you don't practice you lose your ability so I make the random action movies to practice VFX and thats why they don't have much plot, but I do give them somewhat of a plot so that they're a little interesting. and I upload them on YouTube to keep people entertained and build an audience for my future releases,

sorry for the history but I thought I'd share since a lot of people have been asking about my YouTube, eh what word should I use, career.

Back