Vampira... an introduction

Hello: My Name is Bernardo Chilindron, I'm the writer/director for Vampira, and my fifth WGA registered script.

Vampíra is the story of a young Latina that at twenty-five ensue a transformation. This mystery/thriller genre has the components, including epic range through Inca history, to be a commercial success in several markets.

This thriller will appeal to the Latino community as well as transcend to the Anglo market and to the following of Vampirism films throughout the world. Representing the fusion of independent film methodology and the latest digital technology, Vampíra will be the supplier of a cinematic Hispanic American thriller experience.

Vampíra conveys a Vampire tale in a very untypical way. We have created a new mythology, and plan to expand the genre with this spiritual, historical, sensual, and scientific tale.

Vampíra is a character-driven, mystery/thriller about love and the supernatural. It contrasts urban believes versus ancient Santeria religion, intellect versus action, and broadminded versus traditional. It is a very original screenplay with multiple layers of meaning about Latino culture and a new vampirism genre.

The two main characters, an ambitious Biologist and a hard-nose police officer push against each other and their destiny. Their love for each other is compromise by a series of brutal homicides occurring in their town.

Vampira is a cinematic experience, the likes of “Interview With The Vampire”, versus “Queen Of The Damned”, an entertaining storyline with striking visual staged combats and especial effects.

If you wish to find more info please go to: http://www.otheramerica.com/layout.html
We're seeking a producer and some of the ensemble for this film.

Thank you for your attention,
Bernardo Chilindron

Back