• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Use my book to finance your film

Send me £1938 in uk sterling by paypal and I'll send you 300 books. You sell the books direct to the public for $16.95 (equivalent of £9.95, a set price irrespective of the exchange rate). You send me another £1938 + £300 (my profit) + £47 (my delivery cost), and you keep the exchange rate of £700. You will make your initial £1938 back in three shipments, and then start to profit. After a little while of doing this you will be able to finance your film. It is a non-fiction book and is highly marketable to a specific customer, these are Christians and those that are interested in Eastern recreational practices including the Martial Arts and Yoga. You can read about my book at www.whatisidolatry.com, and you can read about me at www.inetbuff.com.

Back